Senshi Dojo offers the following programs:
Senshi Young Ninjas - For children ages 7-12. We teach using a "friends
first" approach. Children are taught to be helpful and support one another
during their training. Kids will learn the fundamentals of Ninjutsu and basic
self defense. Some of these fundamentals include evasion, blocking, proper
stance and form for punches and kicks, sweeps and Taijitsu. There is so much
- Senshi Tiny Tigers - For children 4-6 years old. Students learn the fundamental building blocks of the Ninjutsu system as well as basic self-defense and have fun doing it! Private lessons may be necessary prior to engaging in group classes. This is will be based upon the child's age and level of development. Our Master Instructor will make this evaluation.
Senshi Adults - Ages 12 and up. Our Adult class focuses on Ninjustu
fundamentals. In addition to Ninjutsu, students will learn techniques from Muay
Thai, Brazilian Jujitsu, Boxing, Grappling and practical use of weapons.
(Students must show exceptional character prior to weapons training.) We
include fitness conditioning as part of our curriculum for group classes.
- Leadership - This program is for the student that wants to take their
training to the next level. This program includes group classes PLUS 1 weekly
private lesson with Master Tyminski and weight training. Students enrolled in this program have
opportunities to learn to lead group classes. **Additional tuition and
community/dojo volunteering required.
- Senshi Kids Camp - On occasion, Senshi Dojo will hold day camps for students and non-students alike.
These camps may take place during school vacations or days off. Camp details
will vary. **Additional tuition may be required. Keep an eye on the calendar for
information on any upcoming camps!
- Special Events - Open to students and non-students alike. Our special events
include 1 day workshops with our Master Instructor or a guest instructor.
In addition we will be posting volunteering opportunities within our community
and dojo. Keep an eye on the calendar for announcements of these special
events! **Additional tuition may be required.
- Outside Group Seminars and Workshops - If you belong to a group, company, or own a business, we are
at your service! We offer custom seminars and workshops for your
members/employees. Here are a few examples: Maybe you have a teen group and
some are ready to head off to college; we will hold a workshop to teach basic
self defense; or maybe you have a senior citizen group, or a Girl/Boy Scout
leader looking to earn a badge. ***Fee for workshop to be discussed with Program Director.
- Private Lessons - Private lessons are available. Studies have shown students
that take 2 group classes plus 1 private lesson per week, learn 2.5 times
faster. Lessons are 30-45 minutes each. All private lessons are taught by 5th degree black belt Master Kenneth Tyminski personally. Lessons are by appointment only. **Additional tuition
Contact Lisa for more information at Senshidojo1@gmail.com or complete one of our online forms so we can contact you!